The eLearning industry is growing rapidly. An online learning platform is an integrated set of interactive online services that provide trainers, learners, and others involved in education with information, tools, and resources to support and enhance educational delivery and management. eLearning platforms an increasing number of online learning platforms that offer the opportunity to create online courses.
eLearning to help make this process easier, online learning platforms that provide high-quality learning experiences and are perfect for course creation.
We have listed for you the most popular and useful eLearning Platforms:
1. Udemy: is one of the most popular online course marketplaces on the web. This educational platform has more than 40 million students and 50 thousand instructors and subject matter experts creating online courses.
Udemy firmly believes in disrupting and democratizing the educational ecosystem by allowing anyone and everyone to learn from its pool of more than 20000 Subject Matter Experts. To a very large extent, Udemy has been successful in its mission. This eLearning platform has many content creation tools such as documents, PowerPoint, PDF, etc. text and video content can be collated to create and publish courses.
2. Thinkific: First, you can sign up and get a One-Month Free Trial for their most popular Pro Plan. If you want more course sales from the start, this plan gives you the ability to create unlimited courses. It also features memberships and bundles, advanced pricing options, landing pages, certificates, and marketing tools.
The mission is to power your education empire. They are one platform with a robust set of user-friendly features, email marketing tools, membership site integration for your lessons, and excellent 24/7 customer support. Best Overall Online Course Platform (Free or $49/mo)
3. LearnWorlds: It brings everything you need in one place, making the process of creating online courses easy and affordable at the same time. On top of that, it’s designed to give you the right marketing tools to help you promote and sell online courses.
An all-in-one online course platform that offers the ability to build your online academy while creating unique, interactive, and social learning experiences.
4. Skillshare: is another popular course marketplace that has more than 4 million students and up to 24,000 lessons in various disciplines. Course lessons last from 20 to 60 minutes and are made out of a series of small videos, class projects, and a student community that encourages interaction through discussion forums.
Classes are divided into 4 categories:
a. Creative arts: from graphic design to fine art, cooking, and music production.
b. Technology: including data science, web design, and e-commerce.
c. Business: finance, accounting, project management.
d. Lifestyle: teaching, languages, gaming, and wellness.
5. Teachable: Teachable has a 3 choice for e-learning platforms. By creating an account, you’re joining 22,000 other instructors creating excellent teaching platforms for their students. It’s pretty effortless to upload your content, edit the look of your online school, and engage with your students. Here more information
6. Coursera: is an online education platform with 23 million users, that is dedicated to offering high-quality online training courses worldwide. While partnering with world-class universities and businesses, it provides students the opportunity to receive certifications from renowned institutions upon joining their paid courses.
Coursera offers individual courses, specialized courses, and degree programs that support on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, peer-reviewed assignments, and community discussion forums. Here More information
a. It offers a variety of learning options and activities.
b. It awards students with different types of certificates and degrees.
c. It offers high-quality educational tools and instructor interactions.
7. WizIQ: Offers teachers and educators an easy way to set up virtual classrooms for live interactive online classes. Over 400,000 instructors have leveraged WizIQ to teach over 4 million students, virtual classes, across 200 countries.
They provide the latest tools for live training such as discussion boards, video streaming, mobile options, assessments, and analytics.
If you are an educator or corporate leader that wants to reach your audience live anywhere in the world, you can get started with their 14-day free trial.
8. Podia: an online learning platform that makes creating and selling online courses, memberships, and other digital products an easy task. Podia offers a rich resources library and free tools for entrepreneurs who want to build their online store, school, or website.
a. It provides unlimited courses.
b. It has sales page customization options.
c. It offers affiliate marketing options within the platform.
d. It allows you to have your own membership subscription.
9. Shaw Academy: a platform that gives its students access to professional, accredited online courses. Students sign up for Shaw Academy and get access to all of their long-form courses. They offer courses in three distinct categories: for hobbyists, for professionals, and for entrepreneurs.
10. Educadium: is on an ambitious mission to assist entrepreneurs and organizations of all sizes to create, manage, and profit from online teaching and training through its EasyCampus platform. It has a plethora of features ranging from course designing to course publishing. You should check its trial version to get an idea of this online training platform.