Nightlife in Madrid
Nightlife Madrid has been called the “European Capital of Night Parties,” which sums up life in the city when the sun goes down and people want to come out to meet friends, chat, dance, to forget problems and escape, to see how long you last until you drop, in short to have fun and do whatever you want.
Madrid is characterized (as in most of Spain) for the nomadic nature of its regulars, who do not spend much time in their favorite bar, but bars are continually changing. This is what makes this atmosphere in the streets and local causes which constantly come to life or put you to sleep. All this will happen through the morning until the time comes for early breakfast at any cafe.
There are local classics that do not change and others that are short lived, however we will see many different areas today, most traditional Madrid’s nights and great parties in the downtown . You can search More parties and Free Guestlist all clubs around Madrid here
There are local classics that do not change and others are short lived, however we will see areas today, most traditional Madrid’s night .Whether you fancy chic cocktails, a pub crawl, or dancing the night away, these are the best clubs in Madrid for exploring the city’s incredible nightlife.
1. Fabrik : The venue’s huge main room has a capacity of more than 7,000 people and it’s accompanied by a terrace with 2 tents that will make you dance on summer evenings, not to mention the Satellite room with other sounds and rotating artists.
Fabrik probably does not need any introduction. We are speaking about one of the most recognized clubs in the world: Fabrik has, in fact, reached the TOP position of the best clubs in the world by DJMag. The club is under constant renovation, year after year, since its opening in 2003. Thanks to its light show and its amazing sound system, several international artist like Skrillex, Tiesto, Ricardo Villalobos, Loco Dice, Luciano, Sven Vath, Carl Cox among others, have been playing in this club.
2. Teatro Kapital: Teatro Kapital is surely one of the most recognized (and largest) venues in Europe. Located in one of the most beautiful areas of Madrid (in its surroundigs you find the Reina Sofia Museum, the Prado and the Thyssen Museum or the Botanical Garden of Madrid), Teatro Kapital welcomes more than 3,000 people per night! Scared of being squeezed into massive crowds? No worries, the club is distributed on SEVEN independent floors!!
Each room hosts a different environment, consisting of Reggaeton, Karaoke, R & B, Chill out sofas, hits and electronic influences. Most of the rooms look out on the Main room (focused on electronic and hits) with wide windows and balconies (reminescence of the old Theatre), and don’t forget to visits the magnificent terrace on the top floor of the nightclub.
3. Joy Eslava : Joy Eslava Madrid is a nightclub located in the heart of the capital, 5 minutes away from the Puerta del Sol, formerly known as the famous Teatro Eslava. It is one of the most legendary venues in Madrid as it opened its doors in 1981. Since then the club has continued to make us vibrate with each of their parties and has become a point of reference both nationally and internationally.
4. Teatro Barcelo : Teatro Barcelo is set in what for many years was known as the club Pacha (also T Club), and presents an ideal place for those seeking to escape from the daily routine and enjoy of an evening full of fun and good music. Currently, Teatro Barceló is positioned as one of the most glamorous and selected clubs of the capital located on the Tribunal area. Teatro Barceló reflects the heritage of the best clubs in Madrid.
5. La Riviera : La Riviera is one of the largest and most spectacular nightclubs in Madrid, known for its ability to create some of the most prestigious events and shows in town to be enjoyed through its 3500 square meters, fully furnished and accompanied by their go-go dancers, moving to the beat of the latest music, which varies depending on the session.
6. Bling Bling Madrid : Bling Bling club is so elegance. It has a principal dance area and hosts both a posh VIP Room and Privee Room. On any given night you can hear the greatest hits in electronic, dance and hip-hop music to suit all taste buds.
Located in the former Club Hot, this club is synonym of elegance and exclusiveness thanks to its classy aesthetics, interior design, and sophisticated atmosphere. an elegant and exclusive venue for the most demanding and glamourous party goers. The club is famous for having three rooms with differente music genres – reggaeton, house, and commercial hits -, for having spectacular VIP areas, and a highly sophisticated interior design.
7. Florida Club Retiro : The new Florida Retreat has become completely transformed. Rehabilitated and decorated by interior designer Pascua Ortega and the architectural one by Guillermo García – Hoz. His commitment to gastronomy, by the hand of Chef Joaquín Felipe and the show includes day and night.
For the day we want to be a refuge in the heart of the capital, for the enjoyment of Madrid and outsiders, with different proposals for all audiences in their different: Pavilion (à la carte restaurant), Gallery (tapas bar), Kiosks ( small market with several stalls) and the spectacular terrace.
8. Nazca Events Club : In the financial center of Madrid, NAZCA comes to life, the great leisure bet in the capital. A majestic room that shows the most elegant side of the night. NAZCA is a room with an epic dimension as it can accommodate more than 2,000 people at the same time. Divided into two floors and 3 differentiated rooms, each floor has direct access from the street and has different VIP reserved areas that also have their own independent access.
9. Cafe Berlin Club : Café Berlin is already part of the musical, sentimental and night owl memory of the city of Madrid. For decades his name has been synonymous with the best live music and the longest and hottest nights in the capital.
After closing the mythical room of the C / Jacometrezo in January 2016, and at the hands of the same direction, in March of the same year the Berlin revived in a new location very close to the previous one, growing in capacity and expectations.
Without losing what were always their hallmarks – as has been the case historically, the room continues to host jazz, flamenco and Latin genre artists of the world’s first rank -, the new Berlin has also successfully opened up to other styles such as pop, blues, funk, swing, soul, folk or song, with musical and artistic quality as a unique and indispensable condition.
10. Le Boutique Club : With a one hundred percent “chic” spirit LE BOUTIQUE is much more than a Discotheque, it’s an elite club where you will feel like your dancing at the most exclusive Clubs in Paris, New York or London. Our desire is that LE BOUTIQUE club becomes a worldwide leisure referent with the best and most exclusive spirit drinks.